- 1. Party Room & Kitchen
- 2. Lounge
- 3. Prep Kitchen
- 4. Outdoor BBQ
- 5. Study & Meeting BBQ
- 6. Theatre
- 7. Outdoor Sports Court
- 8. Gym & Yoga Studio
- 9. Change Rooms
- 10. Outdoor Lounge
For more than three decades, Lifetime Developments has been creating thriving residential neighbourhoods and successful commercial properties that have defined new benchmarks for architectural and design innovation. By consistently demonstrating the foresight to identify key locations that are poised for growth, and inspiring the evolution of dynamic urban communities, Lifetime continues to remain at the forefront of Toronto’s real estate and development sector.
Our projects have garnered international acclaim and we are proud of our award-winning record for strategically acquiring unparalleled locations, shaping landmark communities, and rejuvenating neighbourhoods. With an unmatched passion for the industry, diverse portfolio, and strong culture of corporate and social responsibility, Lifetime continues to elevate the standards for design innovation, architectural excellence, and customer satisfaction.
Office Number: 416-987-3344
Coming Soon by Context, Diamond Corp. & Lifetime Developments!
Over the next decade, 60-acres of land at the north-west corner of Don Mills Road and Eglinton Avenue – the current home of Celestica – will be transformed into a vibrant, mixed-use neighbourhood that will redefine urban living and working in Toronto.
Where city life meets green life
Wynford Green is in a unique and desirable location
- At the major transportation hub of the new Eglinton Crosstown LRT
- Part of the cultural district that features the Aga Khan Museum, Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre and Ontario Science Centre
- Direct access to Toronto’s extensive Don Valley ravine network including three major parks right next door: Serena Gundy, Wilket Creek and E. T. Seaton
- While still in the planning phase, Wynford Green is guided by a team of experienced and award-winning developers, urban planners, landscape architects and architects. We are inspired by communities around the world that exemplify the best principles of urban design.
The vision for a liveable, workable and walkable neighbourhood is guided by a few key principles:
- A blend of housing types serving a diverse community
- Direct access to the Eglinton “Science Centre” crosstown station
- Publically accessible parks, trails and playgrounds linked to the Don Valley ravine system
- Community recreation facilities
- Office buildings along Don Mills Road and Eglinton Avenue
- Local shops and cafés on an inviting pedestrian friendly street
- Treelined neighbourhood streets designed with people in mind
- Development that provides for, and respects, all types of transportation – pedestrians, bicycles, cars, public transit
- As we continue the planning and design of Wynford Green in collaboration with the City of Toronto, there will be opportunities for the community to get involved or public comment. We invite you to join us in creating a new kind of neighbourhood in Toronto – a 21st Centrury Neighbourhood.
Register online today.
An uncommon expression of luxury is coming to Yonge-Dundas Square.
Introducing Panda Condos by Lifetime Developments. Exotic, contemporary, sophisticated and right in the heart of Toronto’s most vibrant neighbourhoood.
This rare opportunity, a new level of refined living in the city’s most vibrant neighbourhood. A place where you can walk to school, work, cafés, restaurants, shops, transit, and an array of exciting cultural institutions. This is a place where you can find everything on your doorstep and where your good fortune is written in black and white.
Turner Fleischer has envisioned a 30-storey tower that balances yin and yang, as it rises above a glass podium accented with bold vertical lines uniting the two-tone palette. This is the perfect mix of retail and residential space, where ground floor storefronts offer all the conveniences of urban life, and Cecconi Simone designed suites and social spaces that provide a stunning backdrop for every occasion. With just 555 units, Panda offers an exclusive opportunity for those seeking unparalleled urban convenience in the heart of Yonge and Dundas.